San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
Retain a California personal injury attorney who will fight for your legal rights.
How much is your case worth?
It may be difficult to place a dollar amount based on injuries you or a loved one suffer in an accident as there are many factors to consider: medical bills, pain and suffering, time lost from work, and so on. However, those who are injured by someone else and file personal injury claims may be eligible to receive financial compensation based on their physical and/or emotional harm.
If you are considering pursuing a personal injury lawsuit, it is wise to contact an attorney who has the legal experience, expertise, and skill required to help you build a strong case and successfully obtain the compensation you deserve.
San Diego personal injury attorney Dean A. Goetz has handled numerous personal injury cases with a high degree of courtesy, respect and professionalism. Dean is an experienced San Diego personal injury attorney with demonstrated results. Furthermore, he offers a free consultation and bases his fees solely on the settlement or award.
San Diego personal injury attorney Dean A. Goetz fights for his clients every step of the way.
Dean Goetz is an attorney because he enjoys helping people who have been injured and you can read testimonials from his former clients about how he has fought for them. He knows that he is good at helping his clients get what they deserve. He fights for his clients every step of the way. When he represents a client he is there to help them get through a difficult time in their life. He cannot make them whole again but he knows he can help them ease the pain by getting them as much as possible in money damages.
Dean Goetz is always available to his clients to explain the legal process and to let them know what is going on with their case. He stands at each client's side making sure that they know what is going on in their case.
When you retain Dean Goetz as your attorney, he personally handles your case. He does not have some new attorney handle it.
California personal injury law is one of the most extensive areas in civil law; personal injury law is designed to protect those affected by the negligence, recklessness, or inaction of others. Also referred to as "tort law," it encompasses a wide range of legal claims, including auto accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents, wrongful death, and workers' compensation.
Dean Goetz is an experienced California personal injury attorney and handles cases involving dog bite injury, auto accicdent injury, motorcycle accident injury, construction site accident as well as on the job injury, wrongful death claims, trucking accident cases, pedestrian accident, boating accident, and workers' compensation.
You may be eligible to receive compensation for the following injuries:
- Brain injury
- Broken or fractured bones Cuts, tears, and damaged muscle, skin, joints, nerves, internal organs, and other body tissues
- Neck and back injury
- Loss or damage to vision, hearing, smell, and/or touch
- Burns, scrapes, scars
- All other injuries resulting from the accident
Personal Injury Compensation may include the following benefits:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages and earning potential
- Compensation for permanent injury or disfigurement
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Repair or replacement of your car, bike, or motorcycle
- Compensation for other losses resulting from the accident
Please see my Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
For a no cost legal consultation, please call, email, or fill out my online form; I will be happy to provide information to your personal injury accident questions.
Click to jump down this page to the following hip recall information:
The DePuy ASR is a metal-on-metal hip replacement system developed in 2005. The Depuy ASR XL Acetabular Hip System and Depuy ASR Hip Resurfacing System Implants was recalled on August 26, 2010
- DePuy Hip Replacement Recall
- Depuy ASR™ Recall: Complaints
- Burden of Proof in Depuy ASR™ Hip Replacement Recall Cases
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
DePuy Hip Replacement Recall and Your Legal Rights
- Information and Articles on the DePuy Hip Replacement Recall
- Depuy Pinnacle hip replacement device has not been recalled.
- Depuy ASR & Depuy Pinnacle Hip Replacement Lawsuits
- What should I do if I have cobalt and chromium metal ions in my blood from my hip implant?
- Do I need a lawyer if I have a recalled hip implant device?
- Is there a deadline I should be worried about if I have a Depuy ASR?
- When do Depuy ASR patients lose their right to recover damages from Depuy and Johnson & Johnson?
- We Are The Kransky Lawyers
What Should I do if I have a DePuy ASR Hip Resurfacing System implant?
1. Call your doctor and find out if you have a DePuy ASR™ Hip Implant that was recalled.
2. If you have the Depuy ASR™ Hip Implant, Contact Dean Goetz (858-481-8844) and set up a free personal or telephone appointment to discuss your options. You will be able to talk to Attorney Dean Goetz directly. You will not be talking to a Paralegal about your case.
San Diego personal injury attorney Dean A. Goetz and the Gomez Law Firm were the attorneys for Mr. Loren Kranksy, the Plaintiff in the first Depuy ASR XL trial in the US taking place right now in Los Angeles.
March 8, 2013 at 9:38 a.m. PST
A jury found Depuy liable to Mr. Loren Bill Kransky today in a Los Angeles Superior Court. The jury awarded Mr. Kransky $8,000,000 in general damages and $328,330 in compensatory damages. Attorney Dean Goetz of the Law Offices of Dean Goetz and John Gomez of the Gomez firm represented Bill Kransky, who was a Montana resident. We are proud to be the Kransky lawyers.
This is the FIRST verdict in the United States against Depuy and it is for $8,328,000.
If you have a hip device and you want the lawyers who represented Mr. Kransky on your side, call Dean Goetz 858-481-8844 or John Gomez 619-237-3490 thegomezfirm.com.
An internal analysis conducted by Johnson & Johnson in 2011 not long after it recalled a troubled hip implant estimated that the all-metal device would fail within five years in nearly 40 percent of patients who received it, newly disclosed court records show. [...]
The internal Johnson & Johnson analysis is among hundreds of internal company documents expected to become public as the first of over 10,000 lawsuits by patients who got an A.S.R. prepares to go to trial this week. The episode represents one of the biggest medical device failures in recent decades and the forthcoming trial is expected to shed light on what officials of Johnson & Johnson's DePuy Orthopaedics division knew about the device's problem before its recall and the actions they took or did not take.
Articles published during the first Depuy trial on emerging information:
- J&J Failed to Warn of Hip Implant's Risks, Jurors Told
Bloomberg News January 25, 2013
- Trial underway in hip implant lawsuit
Los Angeles Times January 25, 2013
- Jury awards $8 million-plus in hip implant suit against Johnson & Johnson's DePuy subsidiary
Los Angeles Daily Journal March 8, 2013
Individuals who received the Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Hip System or the Stryker ABG II Modular-Neck Hip Stem may not be having symptoms right now, but they will likely have symptoms in the future. If you wait until you have symptoms to seek legal representation, it may be too late. The law requires all lawsuits to be filed within a certain period of time, and, if they are not, the case is forever barred. Therefore, if you suspect you have a Stryker implant, contact Dean Goetz right away for a free consultation.
- Learn More -
Stryker Hip Replacement Recall
- Stryker Hip Implant Recall
- Stryker Hip Implant Recall FAQ’s
- Stryker ABG II Modular Neck and Stem
- Stryker Hip Implant Complications
- Stryker Metallosis Problem
- Stryker Hip Implant Recall - What to do
- Health Canada Recall Information
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Neck and Stem
- Stryker Hip Implant Recalls: Rejuvenate, Accolade, & ABG II
Individuals who received the Wright Conserve line of metal on metal and Profemur Z Stem hip implants have caused a number of complications. These complications include similar problems of the metal on metal hip systems as Depuy and Stryker, these metal on metal implants are prone to shredding metal particles into your tissues, which can lead to toxicity and metallosis. In addition, these hip implants have been known to cause necrosis of tissues surrounding the implant, loosening of the implant, and have a high early failure rate.
You may not be experiencing symptoms right now, but you will likely have symptoms in the future. The law requires all lawsuits to be filed within a certain period of time, and, if they are not, the case is forever barred. Therefore, if you suspect you have a recalled Wright hip implant, contact Dean Goetz right away for a free consultation.
- Learn More -
Wright Hip Replacement Recall:
- Wright Profemure Stem Fracture
- As of January 2013 The latest Wright Conserve device has not yet been recalled. However, there have been reported problems with this product which have caused serious personal injuries to persons who have undergone a Wright hip replacement.
- Wright Hip Implant, video background on voluntary recall 2004
Metal on Metal Hip Implant Recalls
Congress and Senate Investigating FDA approval process and after market tracking to probe on why it took so long to recall these devices, only after too many individuals had been exposed to harm with these now recalled hip implants.
- Defective and dangerous medical device products. rushed to market with, "Gaps in FDA's postmarket surveillance show that unsafe and ineffective devices may continue to be used, despite being recalled."